The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to support a fair and equitable work environment by providing high quality human resources services. We accomplish this by providing, in a timely, efficient and professional manner:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization
- A safe and healthful working environment
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services contribute to the mission of the College by the recruitment, retention and development of a qualified and diverse workforce.
To apply for a position or visit the Human Resources website, Click Here.
Burlington County College does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status.