Non-Degree-Seeking Admission

Burlington County College has an Open Enrollment Policy. You may begin your studies at BCC if you fall under any of the following categories:

  • You have a high school diploma
  • You have an equivalency (GED) certificate
  • You are a high school or home-schooled student with permission
  • You are a non-high school graduate with ability to perform college-level work and benefit from a post-secondary education

If you are attending BCC for the first time, you must complete an Application for Admission before you register for classes. Submit a completed application for admission and $20 (non-refundable processing fee) to the Office of Admissions, or in person at the Pemberton campus, the Mt. Laurel campus, the Willingboro Center or the Mt. Holly Center. The $20 application fee is waived when you submit an online application. Please take note of additional instructions if you are an International Student or if you are applying for college courses while still in high school.



If you've previously attended BCC, but have not taken classes in three years, you must resubmit an Application for Admission before registering for classes. The $20 application fee is waived.


Submit Transcript 

If you have never attended college before, request an official transcript from your high school showing subjects completed, grades earned, and date of graduation. Transcripts should be sent to BCC's Office of Admissions. A General Education Diploma (GED) may be submitted as evidence of high school graduation.

Office of Admissions
Burlington County College
601 Pemberton Browns Mills Road
Pemberton, NJ 08068

If you are transferring into BCC from another college as a non-degree student, you do not need to submit official transcripts from each college attended. Grade reports, and/or student copy transcripts (unofficial copies) will be sufficient to prove pre-requisite skills.


College Assessment 

If you are not working toward a degree and wish to attempt fewer than 30 credits, you are exempt from taking the College Assessment Test. You will be required to take the Assessment prior to attempting your 30th credit.



Students not enrolled in a degree program are exempt from immunization requirements.