Transferring into BCC

If you are a transfer student attending BCC for the first time, you must complete an Application for Admission before you register for classes. Submit a completed application for admission and $20 (non-refundable processing fee) to the Office of Admissions, or in person at the Pemberton campus, the Mt. Laurel campus, the Willingboro Center or the Mt. Holly Center. The $20 application fee is waived when you submit an online application. Please take note of additional instructions if you are an International Student or if you are applying for college courses while still in high school.



If you've previously attended BCC, but have not taken classes in three years, you must resubmit an Application for Admission before registering for classes. The $20 application fee is waived.


Submit Transcript 

Have each college or university you attended send an official college transcript directly to BCC's Office of Admissions in place of your high school transcript.

Office of Admissions
Burlington County College
601 Pemberton Browns Mills Road
Pemberton, NJ 08068

Exceptions: If you are applying to any of the Allied Health programs (including Nursing, Radiography, Dental Hygiene, Health Information Technology, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Hearing Instrument Sciences, or Respiratory Therapy) you must also submit a high school transcript and follow the specific guidelines about transferring college courses into each specific program.

If you are transferring into BCC as a non-degree student, you do not need to submit official transcripts prior to enrolling. Grade reports and/or student transcripts will be sufficient to prove pre-requisite skills.

After the Registrar's Office has determined the acceptability and appropriateness of the transfer credits to your chosen BCC program, a copy of the evaluation will be mailed to you. Take your copy of the report to the BCC Test Center for any needed College Assessment testing.

Burlington County College accepts transfer credits, not grades, from accredited colleges and universities provided that they are submitted as official transcripts and have been completed with a grade of C or better. The maximum number of credits that can be accepted cannot exceed 75% of the required credits in a program, usually 48 credits.