Incoming Transcripts:

Degree seeking students must submit official transcripts from their college or university to the Admissions Office of Burlington County College. To be considered official, transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope from the college or university.


Outgoing Transcripts:

Burlington County College does not charge a fee for processing outgoing official transcripts. Requests for students with outstanding balances owed to Burlington County College will not be processed until the balance is paid.


Advanced Placement (AP) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Exams:

An official transcript must be submitted directly from the AP/CLEP Testing Center to the Admission Office of Burlington County College.


International Transcripts:

Official international transcripts must be evaluated by World Educational Services (WES) prior to being submitted to the Admissions Office of Burlington County College. For more information on International Transcripts, Click Here.