Incoming Transcripts

An official transcript from each college and/or university must be sent to the Burlington County College Office of Admissions to complete the admissions process.

After the admissions process is complete, the transcripts will be evaluated for potential transfer credits.

Send official transcripts to:

Office of Admissions
Burlington County College
601 Pemberton Browns Mills Road
Pemberton, NJ 08068

Only degree seeking students will have their transcripts evaluated. A major must be declared in order for the transcript department to evaluate official transcripts.

If transferring into Burlington County College as a non-degree student, Click Here.

Burlington County College accepts transfer credits, not grades, from accredited colleges and universities. Official college and university transcripts with course grade(s) of C or better will be considered for transfer. Grade(s) of C- or lower will not be considered for transfer. The maximum number of transfer credits may not exceed 49 credits.

Transfer credits are accepted from the following: College and University Transcripts, CLEP and AP Transcripts, DANTES Transcripts, WES Evaluated International Transcripts, Military Transcripts, Portfolios, Police and Fire Academy Training, Work and Life Experience. Burlington County College may award college credits for high school work with existing articulation agreements.

To obtain official Military transcripts please refer to the links below: