Burlington County College's High School Equivalency Test Center administers the Test Assessing Secondary Completion Test-TASC. The BCC HSE Test Center is located in the Willingboro Center.
Important Information Regarding Changes to the GED® Test
There is a new High School Equivalency Test (GED®). The current version of the GED® test has expired
For those who have taken the test but have not passed (by the end of 2013), your scores have EXPIRED. You will have to take the new High School Equivalency Test (GED).
Passing the new High School Equivalency Test (GED®) is the key to opening doors to college, a better job, and earning the respect you deserve. Don’t miss this chance to turn one small step into your next big opportunity!
Eligibility Requirements to take the High School Equivalency Assessment
- Must be a resident of New Jersey
- Have not graduated from an accredited high school or received a High School diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Must be at least 16 years old and officially withdrawn from school
How to Register for the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC)
Please note, registration cannot be completed the day of the test.
- Call the Burlington County College High School Equivalency Test Center to schedule a mandatory orientation and testing date
- Attend the mandatory orientation and bring 1 Proof of Eligibility from EACH group listed below:
Group A: Bring 1 of the following: Social Security card, taxpayer ID, social insurance card, deferred action ID card.
Group B: Bring 1 of the following: Photo Driver’s License, State or County Photo ID Card, US Passport, Foreign passport with accompanying letter in a sealed envelope from Consulate verifying authenticity of the passport.
Group C: Bring 1 of the following: lease, mortgage, bank statement or bill showing New Jersey residency
- Parents or legal guardian (must show proof) must attend orientation with testers under 18 years of age.
- Testers under the age of 18 years old must have a letter from their school district stating that they have officially withdrawn from school. Testers who were Home Schooled must get a letter from the school district that they reside in.
- NO CASH,CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
- Money Order ONLY payable to Burlington County College ($92.00) first time testers, $10.00 per subject for re-testers
Accomodation Testing for Individuals with Disabilities
Special Accommodation request form can be found on the TASC website www.tasctest.com. Please follow the procedure for requesting special accommodations.
Misleading High School Equivalency Diplmoa Claims
Please be aware of fraudulent websites that claim you can pay a fee and earn your high school equivalency diploma. Testing including online must be administered at an official High School Equivalency testing site. Burlington County College is the official HSET center for Burlington County, New Jersey.
Contact the testing center for the mandatory orientation and TASC testing dates.
Burlington County College HSE Test Center
200 Campbell Drive, Suite 201
Willingboro, NJ 08046
High School Equivalency Test (GED®) Coordinator
609-894-9311, ext. 3079