Welcome to the Burlington County College (BCC) Course Outlines. The course outlines presented here will give you a clear idea of the content to be covered in each course, the intended course and general education outcomes to be achieved, and the types of assessments, which vary by instructor, you may be required to complete for success in the course.
Please note the following information:
- Course outlines are listed by academic category; for example, Accounting is ACC, Anthropology is ANT, Political Science is POL, etc.
- All of the course outlines listed here are in Adobe Acrobat format. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from here.
- Each link will open in a new window for easy printing.
- Course Outlines are reviewed annually by faculty committees to insure they are accurate, current and relevant to the program of study.
- Burlington County College advocates a technology-enhanced teaching and learning environment. Advanced technological tools may be used in any course section to facilitate instruction. Many of our sections are web-enhanced, which means that some of your work will be submitted or completed online. Web enhancements may include on-line materials, grade books, testing and quizzes and assignment submission. Many students enjoy the flexibility and convenience that these online enhancements have provided however, if you have concerns about the technology involved, please speak to your instructor immediately.
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE
CASINO & RESORT MANAGEMENT
COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY
DRAFTING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGIES: CORE
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGIES: SOUND
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGIES: VIDEO
FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND DIGITAL MEDIA
HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
HEARING INSTRUMENT SCIENCES
MUSIC (PRIVATE APPLIED)
MUSIC APPRECIATION THEORY/HARMONY